Google

Today In History

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Male Pick up Lines

* That dress would look great on my floor.

* I've got a 6 inch tongue and know how to use it.

* Do you come here often?

* Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

* Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!

* Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

* Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?

* I have an 8 inch dick. (Inches may vary)

* The word for the night is "legs". Let's go back to my place and spread the word.

* Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

* I have only three months to live.

* If I followed you home, would you keep me?

* Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

* So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the girl of my dreams!

* What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

* What's your sign?

* Let's have breakfast together tomorrow; shall I call you or nudge you?

* Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

* You are the only reason why I came in here alone.

* If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

* Is that Windex you're wearing? 'Cause I can see myself in your pants.

* Since we shouldn't waste in this day and age, what you say we use these condoms in my pocket before they expire.

* Let's get you out of those wet clothes.

* Where have you been all my life?

* Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.

* I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.

* You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!

* Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?

* Something tells me you're sweet. Can I have a sample?

No comments: